Phone: 0533 513 51 16 * 0532 305 72 16
Price Information: Our prices are Euro based; The rental is a form of chartered personelle.
* The price of each bed is just above the explanation section of that bed!
* Rental Rates for Rental Yachts The prices of each month from April to October are specified separately for 1 day and Euro.
* Total rent amount is calculated according to the number of days to rent.
* Euro is taken as a base for rent. You can make payments based on the currency of the central bank at the time of payment from the applicable currency.
* The number of people on yacht charters can not affect the rent prices. Even if the number of passengers is 1 person, it is a complex rental price.
* The number of cabins in the private rented yachts varies between 3 and 12, and the number of passengers varies between 1 and 24. Each cabin is a maximum of 2 persons
Personnel, Diesel, Start and End Port, Traslog and Insurance expenses.
Costs not included:
Transfers, Food Provisions, Drinks, Extra Land Tours, Water Sports, Oren Place admission fees and VAT
If our passengers want to go to the Greek islands, all the customs passports and foreign port fees belong to the passengers.
Morning breakfast / lunch / 5 teas / evening meals total per person per day.
€ 20 for economic class yachts.
For € 25 standard class yachts,
For € 40 luxury class yachts.
50 € De-luxury class, Mega class and Motoroids.
(Drinks are paid extra, and guests can bring their own beverages if they wish).
* Motor yacht charters will drive the motor yacht to the lima and the diesel will also belong to the charterer. For that reason, it is advised to choose a motoryacht located in the port where you will lead the tour when choosing motoryacht.
Our prices are Euro based; 3 days per person or 4 days or 8 days in the form of a comeback tour.
* You can find the price of each turban just above the description section of the cabin you choose from the tour categories!
* The prices of cabin tours are not per day, but the price of the whole turtle you have chosen is stated as Euro per person and per person.
* Each cabin is for 2 people. If one person rents a cabin for 2 people alone, he can rent a cabin alone by paying 70% of the tour price.
* Number of passengers affects prices. If you join in a number of groups that will stay in the complex, you can benefit from the group discount! It is also possible to book online and discounts for student groups.
* Cabin rentals are also taken as Euro base. You can make payments based on the currency of the central bank at the time of payment from the applicable currency.
* The number of cabins of our yachts participating in our cabin tours vary between 3 and 12, and the number of passengers varies between 6 and 24 persons. Each cabin is a maximum of 2 persons
Morning Breakfast, Lunch, 5 Teas, Dinner, Fruit, Staff, Diesel, Start and End Port, Traslog and Insurance
Costs not included:
Transfers, Extra Land Tours, Water Sports, Oren Place admission fees and VAT
All customs passports and foreign port fares to Greek islands belong to the passengers.